Mr. Kani concentrates his practice on commercial litigation, construction disputes, fraud, director and shareholder disputes, trade secret misappropriations, business torts, and breach of contract actions. He has successfully represented corporations, partnerships, investors, contractors, and other entities in a verity of business related disputes. Mr. Kani has also advised clients on matters related to the purchase and sale of commercial real estate and the transfer, assignment, and defeasance of multi-million dollar securitized commercial mortgage loans. Mr. Kani previously worked for a prestigious litigation firm in Los Angeles, California, where he had a key role in research and class management for several high profile class action lawsuits involving fraud, civil rights violations, and civil RICO. He is actively involved in all phases of litigation, from pre- litigation counseling through trial and appeal.
- Pepperdine University School of Law, Malibu, California
- Chapman University, Orange, California
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Orange County Bar Association , Member
- Los Angeles Bar Association, Member
- American Bar Association , Member
- Association of Business and Trial Lawyers , Member